Alicia, here with my first post for Puddle + Rain! Finally!
Did you know that buying and selling a home is one of the most stressful life experiences? I'm in the process of doing both - for myself. I'm a realtor in Seattle, so I do this kind of thing every. damn. day. But when you do it for yourself....it's different. I have some fun posts in the works going into more detail about my experience buying in Seattle and selling in Seattle in this crazy market, but first, I wanted to share my condo that is for sale right this very minute! When getting it ready for market, of course there was no one else I'd turn to but Rebecca for styling the condo for the listing photos and open house. It turned out beautifully as you'll see from the photos below!
If you're in the market for a new condo, check out the open houses this weekend. I'll be reviewing all offers on Tuesday, April 10, 2018!
Reasons I LOVE this Condo!
- Quick access to Hwy 99 making it easy to get to the Airport, West Seattle and north to Green Lake.
- Walking my dog through the perfectly manicured Olympic Sculpture Park and along the waterfront.
- The fun summer events at the Olympic Sculpture Park: concerts, food trucks, yoga and other events all year long.
- Hosting friends for summer barbeques on the rooftop deck and watching the sunset.
- Having an incredible view and not having to close the blinds.
- Watching the sailboat races in the summer (every Thursday), seeing the ferries and ships coming and going.
- Happy Hours at: El Goucho, Jerk Shack (it's new!), Six Seven and Some Random Bar.
- Having a safe and secure parking space in the garage—with easy access from Bay Street.
- The quiet location away from the rowdy bar crowds.
- Walking to Pike Place Market to grab fresh seafood, veggies, tulips, cheese at DeLaurentis and wine from The Tasting Room.
Open Houses are scheduled for: Thursday April 5, 5-7pm Friday April 6, 5-7pm Saturday April 7, 11-1pm Sunday April 8 1-4pm